Welcome to the Jordan Trip Travel Collection! Below you will find links to helpful video and reading material, as well as a guide for tips in dressing in Jordan. See suggested products below to keep in mind for packing.
What to Watch
- Queen of the Desert (2015) 2h8min— A chronicle of Gertrude Bell's life, a traveler, writer, archaeologist, explorer, cartographer, and political attaché for the British Empire at the dawn of the twentieth century.
What to Read
- Our Last Best Chance: The Pursuit of Peace in a Time of Peril (2011), by His Majesty King Abdullah II
- Maha of the Mountains: A short story of a young girl’s determination to go to school, by Her Majesty Queen Rania of Jordan
- The Second Arab Awakening: And the Battle for Pluralism, by Marwan Muasher
- Voices of Jordan, by Rana Sweis
- Op-eds by Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah
- Op-eds by His Majesty King Abdullah
Visit this handy guide for more tips on dress for the region